Sunday, October 25, 2009

I`ve got a poorly right eye. Got some grit in it this morning and it`s been giving me gyp all day.?

can I have some get better stars to make it well again ?
Answer:
Take it out and run it under the tap.
you cheeky s*d! I thought you were going to ask for soothing remedies! Oh, ok...
stand still i will blow in it for you that should do it lol
There you go - have a star. I woke up with hot gritty eyes this morning too. My ex smashed my glasses and I can't quite afford to get more just yet so I have to wear my contacts constantly. Not good for my beautiful 'soul windows'!
I agree with dogsbody, but you answer to the bubble wrap question did make me laugh. Too clever for your own good!
Twinkle Twinkle you are a star! lol
i'll give you one for ten points

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Health Care © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net