Sunday, October 25, 2009

I went to my Neurosurgeon today for a back injury?

I went to my Neurosurgeon today for a back injury. He done some kind of test and told me I had a "certain" disease. I can't remember the name because he found more than one problem. I do remember the other diseases name. All I can tell you is that he flicked my index nail "kind of" hard a few times. He said he was checking to see if my thumb moved when he did so. It did, which meant I had this disease. For the life of me I can't remember what he called it. If anyone could help I would greatly appreciate it.
Answer:
This may have been the test he may have administered:http://www.mult-sclerosis.org/hoffmanssi...It's "positive" response could mean a variety of things
call your doctor when they open tomorrow and he will explain it to you
degenerative disc disease (DDD)
I really don't want to put your doctor down but if God went to him he would find something wrong. Doctors through the hospital by law can kill up to 10 people a year and get away with it. Check out what this guy is saying. I think he is leading you on. Getting you to believe something that is not true.
When I was in the hospital the doctor gave me a antibiotic that he new I could not take. It ended up taking my life and they had to revive me. He did not discontinue the antibiotic he just added the antidope to the flow. When I ask why he did this? His answer was (we don't make enough mistakes to check the books) The doctor gave me 6 months to live. I'm still here more than 3 yours later after I quit seeing him and all other doctors. All doctors are quacks in my opinion!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Health Care © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net