Sunday, October 25, 2009

I woke up last Sunday with a stiff lower back.?

I did Pilates and a LOT of housework (bending and lifting). Then my boyfriend thought it would be a fun idea to tackle me to the bed to wrestle (he is twice my size). By the end of the night, I could barely move!!I was thinking it was muscular, but I still have pain and difficulty moving/bending. Am I expecting to feel better too soon?
Answer:
I think you should feel better soon.
Try lying on the floor with you knees in the air. Then slowly bring your knees to a side on you and twist your body the other way so your head is looking to the other wall and your knees are 'looking' the other way.
Hope that works.feel better!
Hi well that happened to me it so sore i know but everyone said put hot water bottle on it but wrong you need to put ice packs on for about 10 Min's at a time promise a nurse told me this its cold but will work hope this helps now get him to wait on you hand and foot.
Put Ice or heat on it and take ibuprofen to relieve any swelling or inflammation.I really just could not say when you will feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Health Care © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net