Saturday, October 31, 2009

If a jellyfish stung you on the tongue,would you let the big brother twins wee in your mouth to stop the pain?

Apparently urinating on a jellyfish sting stops the pain, would you let the big brother twins urinate in your mouth or would you try to tolerate the excruciating pain?
Answer:
why wait till your stung, i'll gargle it right now
That would be taking the p i s s
I'd get stung deliberately !!
I would just convince myself that i loved the pain
i would tolerate the pain... I would not like the salty taste of urine in my mouth... disgusting. what if you swollowed it!?! To me i wouldnt let them GROSS. There has to be something a doctor can do to ease the pain .
I think if a jelly fish stung you on the tongue (denpending on what kind of jellyfish it was) it would kill you, so if it helped i'd let my granny pee in my mouth. eeewwwww no that just nasty!
i wouldn't let them p i ss on me if i was on fire. and also to answer your question they're that dumb they'd probably miss and pee on your leg
I don't watch BB Mate, buf we are talking about Pinky %26 Perkie....No thanks. Lol.
yes i would,but if only i could return the favor anyway you should not kiss jellyfish that's just wrong
Um, just what the hell were you doing to that jellyfish?
only if their wee wee loked good but generally speaking if they were cute and I liked them I would let them before I got stung and then I wouldn't have gotten stung to begin with. E-mail me and let me know if you are cute enough and we'll go from there.
N E V E R !!
i wouldnt give them the satisfaction of pissing in my mouth!!
i dont think so i would rather suffer anyday i wouldnt even let my partner wee in my mouth let alone the twins lol xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Health Care © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net