Saturday, October 31, 2009

If I had a disc ahernia should I get surgery?


Answer:
It depends on how much pain you're in now. I had a laminectomy that I regretted from the moment I woke up from surgery. I eventually had to have a fusion which gave some relief, but I still have near constant pain. For your own sake, please don't enter this lightly. If your pain is severe now, then surgery might be indicated as a last resort. Look into Lordex, physical therapy, or acupuncture first. If your pain is mild to moderate, I would suggest you avoid surgery.
if it is mild u need not go for surgery.
go for physiotherapy.
use belt,it works really.
Absolutely!!!!!! I had the surgery, and after just about having to walk on all fours for a year, my back is like normal, and my surgery was 15 yrs. ago. Do it!!!!
dear it called prolapsed disc or disc herniation
and it have many degrees
and if it affect or compress the nerves
you should have surgery
other wise if it simple
and no nerve compression
you can deal with it by sleeping on hard board and physiotherapy
and sign of nerve compression are mainly heaveness of the affected limb or the numbness of the limb at the side of the disc prolapse
only your doctor can tell.go and seem him/her

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Health Care © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net