Sunday, October 25, 2009

I went swimming and now I cant hear out of my left ear?

I know that I dont have water in there because I flushed it all out but I still can't hear. I tried flushing it with warm water but that's not working. Any suggestions?
Answer:
Hopefully it will dry out...you should be fine and if it doesn't by tomorrow go see a doctor.
doctor
you probably got swimmers ear, try boiling it out with peroxide and put a cotton in your ear to get all the moisture out
You may still have water in there although you flushed it out. Either try Swimmer's Ear or go to the doctor. Water pressure may have punctured something. If you think this may be the problem DO NOT use the Swimmer's ear in your ear.
rubbing alcohol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Health Care © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net