Saturday, October 31, 2009

If i get dizzy every time i go to bed.?

does this mean i have an ear problem? It only happens when i lie down
Answer:
I used to have that problem. I would lay down and the bed would start spinning. My doctor called it vertigo, and gave me something to help equal out the fluid that was in my ears. They also gave me a series of exercises to do that would help this. It worked great. Talk to your doctor. Good Luck
It could be, or it could also be a problem with your blood pressure. You should go to a doctor if this happens a lot.
Have you tried sleeping standing up? Just kidding!! You may very well have an ear infection or vertigo. You really should see a doctor!Good Luck!
Inner ear infection would be my first guess. If that isn't it, have a doctor check your profusion, that is how quickly blood returns to a body part when it's had pressure put on it, or when you stand up quickly, etc. Also, check your blood pressure over the course of a couple of weeks to see if you have high or low blood pressure, or if it varies much. If none of these help, ask for a prescription of vertigone, or dramomine over the counter, I'll bet either would help.Good luck!
my grandmother would get dizzy when she lie down. talk to your doctor it could be an inner ear problem when you talk a shower do you get a lot of water in your ears. try ear plugs the wax kind.
Sweetbean is right! See doctor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Health Care © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net