Sunday, October 25, 2009

I would like to be a candy striper. Can any one tell me what kinds of things they do?

I know what it is and i know some of the things they do. I just want to know if it is right for me.
Answer:
Do most hospitals still have candy stripers? They bring flowers that have been delivered, or jobs no one else has time for, maybe emptying bed pans, trash, talking to family in the waiting room. They just help where needed in the hospital.
strippers take they clothes off and give lap dances and stuff, its good if u want to make a lot of money, they make like $500 a night. u will make lots of men happy
First of all you are going to a hospital and volunter. Then you become a candy striper. They pass out ice, pass out the meal trays,they can do just about everything except come in contact with the patient or resident.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Health Care © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net