Sunday, October 25, 2009

I work in my office 8 hours a day ( 5 days a week ) and 90% of the time I am in front of a laptop?

Does it going to harm my eyes or not?What protective measures should I use.Should I wash my eyes from time to time?
Answer:
I think this will help you.http://www.du.edu/~buffer/julaug96/eyes.
Go see your optician and ask them, they may prescribe you glasses, just like you get reading glasses.
take breaks every once in awhile, because it could hurt your eyes if you stare at the comp screen too long. I don't know what washing your eyes would do but if it concerns you go to your optometrist and talk to them about it.
check out this site, they give you a sony vaio laptop FOR FREE!! i got mine last week and it's smokin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Health Care © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net