Sunday, October 25, 2009

I`am x athleat with a failing body an a family 3 support my doctor sucks can some 1 hav online spot 4 lortab ?

I HAVE A REALLY UNCOMPATIONATE DOCTOR THAT DOES PROSCRIBE THEM TO ME BUT ONLY WITH A VISIT MONTHY AN A VERY SMALL AMOUNT, WHITCH JUST IS NOT ENOUGH 4 ME.I`AM NOW DAM JUNKY, JUST A MAN THAT PLAYED CONTACT SPORTS 4 MORE THAN HALF OF MY LIFE WITH NOTHING 2 SHOW 4 IT BUT A FAILING BODY WITH A FAMILY TO SUPPORT. I`VE TRIED AN HAVE LOST MY MONEY EACH TIME THERE`S BOUND TO BE SOME OUT THERE WHO CAN HELP ME PLEASE. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE,ANDREW
Answer:
my regrets at how life has turned for you. You cannot get Loratabs online without a doctor's prescription. Maybe a different doctor would be more understanding of the pain you are going through and provide better medical treatment. It's worth a try going to a different doctor. I know how you feel about trying to make money and failing. It's happened to me and I am bedridden and have been for seventeen years. Life certainly is not easy. I wish I had A magic wand and could make your problems go away.
I am so sorry you are in pain I know what that is like my friend I have a disease that causes pain and after 4 years I finally found a doctor to prscribe me loratabs in the dosage that I need. Even though I know how bad pain can be please try to not become dependent on them. Also look under pain management in the phone book or try online you might even have to go to a doctor in another town or state I have tried that also ask a doctor for a referrel. Not to say anything against you but I think some doctors are more reluctant to prescribe pain meds that are a controlled substance because there are people that are out selling them on the street how they get them and those of us in pain cant is a big question for me.Just keep trying also you could ask for something for pain to maybe take the edge off that isn't a controlled substance. Be very thankful for family support it is very necessary during tough times God Bless
I don't recommend buying ANYTHING from an online pharmacy. It's not goverment regulated and they could poop in a capsule and tell you that it's Lortab and charge you a lot of money. You should try to find a different solution. Being on narcotics for the rest of your life is not going to improve your life. You need orthopedic surgery or long-term physical therapy to improve your quality of life coupled with a low dose of Prednisone for inflammation. If your doctor refuses to prescribe it, I'm sure they have a valid reason. Get a 2nd opinion if you're so sure your doctor is being unfair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Health Care © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net