Sunday, October 25, 2009

I woke up this morning and my neck is still killing me?

do you know how to fix it without going to a chyroprachter or however you spell it
Answer:
massage therapy would remove the pain very quickly. If it's possible for you to get a massage that's my number one recommendation. Place a heating pad on your neck for twenty minutes. Afterwards massage analgesic cream into your neck. Do this several times today and especially before bedtime. Take Advil soft gel capsules four times daily. Make sure you are sleeping on your back as this will cause less stress on your neck.
it will fix its self u just got a creak in it it will go away soon
cry me a river
Heat and massage
The long term solution is to get a new pillow.
The retired person ahead is spot on. But this is something I do too. I lie upside down on a gym bench, so that my head is lower than my feet. It stretches my neck out. I do this until I feel uncomfortable. Usually when I sit up again, I manage to stretch my neck until it cracks. It feels much better afterwards.
Honestly, don't sleep on your stomach. It puts a tremendous strain on your neck.
If the problem was caused by sleeping in an uncomfortable position, try using a heating pad on your neck. Then buy a new pillow. If the problem was caused by something else consult your doctor about it.
aleive!take two and call me in the morning,,,,(not too early,,we dont open till the cows come home....we close before pigs fly.)..
Take a sock,,,fill it half way with dry,uncooked rice,tie end of sock closed with string,,,NO METAL,,heat in microwave for 5 minutes,,,place on shoulder near neck relax..
U got a cramp,,,this will cause moist heat to loosen up muscles and relax them...A heating pad causes dry heat and can burn,,,and the moist heat will get deeper into ur skin to the pain...This hot sock can last several years,,,U can also put one sock in another,,,so the rice wont slip through the elastic...adds more padding,,,later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Health Care © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net