Saturday, October 31, 2009

Identify spider by bite?

I was crawling around in my back yard (Michigan) and didn't notice anything. I did see a brown spider that with leg span was about the size of a nickel. It was light brown and had no distinct markings. I now have a bite near my knee that has a bruise surrounding it, two small marks in the middle (puncture) and has a lump that is VERY sensitive to the touch. What should I do?
Answer:
I would get it checked out, it may have been a brown recluse spider. If it was it will get very bad and fast. My son was bitten just a couple days ago from a spider (not brown recluse) but it got infected and he is now on antibiotics. It got very large and inflamed , about 8 inches across just overnight. keep an eye on it. (Wisconsin)
Could be a Brown Recluse bite. Go to a Doctor.
Go to a health clinic or ER. you already see puncture marks and anytime there is redness, pain, swelling and a spider is seen in close proximity it is most likely a spider bite and you should definitely get it checked immediately in case it is poison and could be damaging to body tissue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Health Care © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net