Saturday, October 31, 2009

If I'm around ppl smoking weed but dnt do the drug at all, will anything show up in a drug test?

I've never smoked weed in my entire life. No lie. I have a drug test tomorrow. Recently I was at some parties and hung out with quite a few people that were smoking. Most of the time it was outside and if not, in a pretty big house.
I know that I wasn't contact high at any point,but I was definatly around it.Will that show up in my urine drug test tomorrow? I'm really nervous because that'd suck a lot. Especially because I've never touched the drugThanks!
Answer:
It can. Depends on how well ventilted the room/house is. I would guess more likely than not if you were in close proximity to the person/people smoking it.
It has been proven people can get lung damage from second hand cigarette smoke, So if cigarette smoke canget into the non smokers lungs so can weed.
And it can also get into your hair if you should get a hair strand test.
Also depends how long ago it was you were around it and the amount of body fat you have. it is stored in fat cells. If you have more fat, you store more/longer than a thin person.
Weed can test positive up to 6 weeks or more
If you don't smoke it yourself though, the amount that shows up could be below the threshold of the screen. Drink lots of water before your test and be sure you urinate a few times before you go for your test. If it is in your system. That will help dilute it and flush it out but too many variables in your question to say with certainty.
I'd go buy one of those OTC screens at your local pharmacy and test it yourself before you go. If it is positive I wouldn't take the drug screen.
Better to get fired or not hired for not taking it than for testing positive.
No, you won't pop positive on a drug test by being around people that are smoking.
if you breathed it in probably will
watch your association
birds of a feather flock together
no it wont show up unless ur smoking it. and ur not. so no.
unless you inhaled A LOT
of the smoke, the THC in
marijuana probably won't
show up on your drug test
Actually it will, in trace amounts. Depending on how sensitive the test is, it might pick it up as a "hot" test. Usually not, but it's test dependent.The person smoking the pot will be absorbing most of the THC, but the term "contact high" didn't get its name for nothing.
depends on the kind of test
NO it won't, you actually have to inhale for it to get in your system. So don't worry you'll be fine sweetie.
Darlin' that story never works if you fail your drug test anyway lol so what is the problem? keep your mouth shut and wait for the results. If it is positive? you can consider that you learned something important about hanging around "stupid" people. If it isn't positive you probably acted suspicious as heck during the collection process..and got their attention. Now you make sure to let us know how it goes ya hear? %26lt;I swear I am seriously lmao%26gt;
second hand smoke can show up in urine samples. Drink lots of water to try to flush out your system - exercise will help too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Health Care © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net