Sunday, October 25, 2009

I woke up this morning and my ears are so clogged I can't even hear the TV. What can I do to fix this?


Answer:
Does it hurt or itch? It could be an infection, in which case you should definitely see a doctor to get some antibiotics.If it just feels like pressure, like when you're on a plane, I recommend chewing some gum, swallowing a lot, and moving your jaw around. Sometimes it works, sometimes it lasts for a few days.
Whenever I go on a plane, I usually have clogged ears for two days after, and nothing seems to work to unpop them, but it does go away after awhile.
put peroxide in your ears to clean them.
Turn up the volume.
q-tips.
take benadryl or turn the TV up
You can try to switch on the TV.This maybe fix the question.
clean your ears with peroxide...DONT use a q-tiptake 1 cup of rice and put it in a clean sock. microwave it for about 45 seconds. then lay the sock on your ear till it cools off. repeat for the other ear. if it gets worse. see a DR. my roommate just went through the same thing with her ears.. and almost lost hearing permanently.
See your physician for the cleansing of your ears.
i would see a dr, maybe they need cleaning, or could have some fluid in them from a cold , washing your hair, etc. but to be sure see someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Health Care © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net