Tuesday, May 25, 2010

If you dont eat enough?

I'm 14 and I was wondering, can you throw up if you dont eat enough food. Because yesterday at school I threw-up and the school sent me home and than I felt better at the end of the day and than today I felt perfect. I didnt eat that much yesterday because I didnt feel good and eating made it worse. So could that be it because I did eat yesterday but I didnt feel the best after but than it went away. And i didnt feel that great after lunch but could that just be after effects. Could it be from not eating that much or like a 24 hour thing. Because I didnt feel that good on Saturday morning when I woke up. and than it went away when I got up. oh and I'm not anorexic I'm actually a little overweight but not really.(just so that you dont think that)
what do you guys think
Answer:
What may have happened sweetie is not that you didn't eat enough, but what you ate disagreed with you. You may have an allergy to something in what you ingested.
Sounds more like you have or had a stomach bug.
It's important to eat at least 3 meals a day to stay healthy and drink plenty or water.
i think maybe you worry too much. perhaps you should just do what you should to take care of yourself and relax.i know stress has made my stomach upset before.
It's quite possible...Usually when you go a day or two without eating, the biggest thing you will feel is a sense of weakness - and sometimes hunger.Sometimes your body will get upset once you do start eating again - especially if you pig out all at once (binge). But from my experience, it usually hits you more "from the other end".

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Health Care © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net