Tuesday, May 25, 2010

If you could remove something that got in your way what would it be?

person or object.
Answer:
Cars that cut you off on the freeway or surface streets. Cars with drivers glued to their cell phones oblivious to the drivers around them.. Cars hogging two parking spots instead of one.
object, and it would be money. not having any when you need it is a huge road block
My mean hateful, self serving, over bearing, idiot of an Aunt I got.
What about intangible objects? Like ignorance or hatred or apathy?If it has to be a tangible thing I suppose I'd pick traffic lights (only for ME, not for other people, haha!)
*** kissing people
My job. I just want to travel and see the world. But I need the money so therefore I need to work.
object
My husband
My narrow hallway in my house, it makes me claustrophobic! My boyfriend is a big guy (6'2" 250lb) and it never bother him, just me. Some mornings I get so mad when I stub my toes on the runners of the carpet, clumsy I guess. :~)
might be that tree i hit when i waz drunk..or that president that got voted in,(,Bush),,damn,,i need 2 quit drinking!
a person who is egotistical!!!
slow, obstinate people in the fast lane..LOL!
Fear of failure.
My own doubts and insecurities.
Objects seem easier to remove
It would have to be an object. By removing people then you are building a negative past and as we all know the past always comes back to haunt you.
Thank you for the opportunity.
If I could remove one thin that has been in my way a lifetime, it would be the influence of Immanuel Kant on metaphysics.if that sound abstract, remember the malign influence of German philosophy with its Freudian-postmodernist body-soul and Earth-heaven dichotomies, its rationalizing,
impractical-pragmatics and re tense at reason (rationalization) components. Without the impure critique he put onto reason, we might well have established categorizing criteria for something now, and scoffed at the idea of nameless nobodies holding positions of infallibility-pretending authority as Hollywood tsars, academic deans
financial manipulators and thieves, corporate dictators, bureaucratic "heads" and political leaders and "analysts" --instead of minds presenting bona fides and holding limited positions of influence based upon achievements.
In such a world I could seek preferment by merit; in the one poisoned by one pseudo-intellectual philosophical fraud's crimes and his followers' excuses, I cannot do so any more than anyone else can.
my 1st wife......

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Health Care © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net