Tuesday, May 25, 2010

If you are a medical doctor can you help me please?

My hand is killing me?
am 14 years old and on Monday I was playing with my friend and my right hand collided very hard several times very hard with my friends knee and knuckle. Today my hand still hurts but worse it hurts when I eat, grasp/grip somthing, push on something,wright, or basically do anything that requires hand function. I am really worried because last night I noticed a puzzling symptom near my pinky finger on the hand I can very distinctly feel my bone like it is larger than the one on the other hand. on my other hand I cant feel that bone but on my injured hand I can very distinctly feel it and when I push ont hat bone or rub, or lightly brush lughtly I get a burning sensation that gets worse the harder you push. In one spot particuarly it is especially painful near the top of my hand and that part has a bruise that covers it that is lightish, yellowish. I also have bruises on other parts of my hands but that bruise is the most distinct. Additional Details2 minutes ago
What is wrong because I don't think that there is swelling although that could be what I feel and not bone but I'm not sure could the bone itself be swelling. I'm asking becasue it hurts really bad you almost cry when you push on that spot because It hurts so bad. It also hurts worse at the end of the day from prolonged use. The only relief I seem to occasionally get is holding my hand kind of like you would hold an injured wrist but even that hurts because you press on the hurt part.
What should I have on it(such as for example:ace bandage) or what. and what can I do.
also please tell me what you think might be wrong
Answer:
sound like you have broken or badly sprained something... you should wrap it in an ace bandage and put ice on it.. and if it hurts to move it put it in a sling.. and go see the doctor to make sure.. hope you feel better!!
The best thing to do is go to the hospital and get it checked.
It sounds like if you can't play nice with your friends, you need to stay home. Being serious, you need a X-ray now. You could have a dislocation, it sounds like. It also sounds like you may have some nerve damage. This is a ER room situation. Tell your parents now.
I am not a doctor but have had many injuries to my hands ... Sounds like you have really bruised the one.. Drink LOTS of water and let your hand rest.. it is really important to do those 2 things.. the water will carry the bruise away with out making clots and the rest will allow it to heal...
Ice it and go to a doctor. Something could be broken. Then again, it might just be bruised and will be sore for a while. Either way, you should probably get it checked out. But definitely ice it.
go see doc,,,,sounds broke,,,letit go too long he'll hafta breakit %26 reset it,,,,,,doesn't hurt.they give you local anasthesia

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Health Care © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net